Katie Turns 2!

Katelynn Rae born September 7, 2009. weight 7lbs 9oz











Katelynn Rae 2 years September 7, 2011 weight 29lbs

I am still not sure how 2 years has passed. It seems like just yesterday we were waiting for your arrival. You were born absolutely perfect. The sweetest, lovey-est, cuddliest baby girl. And here you are a 2 an absolutely perfect, beautiful, cupcake loving, big brothers & sister annoying, wonderful, ball of energy that LOVES Dora!

You talk constantly and you amaze me with all you know and understand. You have a touch of daddy's temper (HA!) and you have him wrapped around your teeny fingers. Your brothers and sister are probably annoyed with me and all the stuff that you do actually get away with that they never were allowed to. There are perks to being the baby. ;o)

You are very easily frustrated when things aren't going your way or I am not understanding what you are meaning. Thankfully you are very articulate and I can usually understand most of what you say. You have some of the curliest hair that I have ever seen on a baby. I LOVE them! You are starting to like me doing your hair which is cool. Alana likes to do your hair too but I have to watch her after the "incident" with the comb.

No comments:

Post a Comment