Finally Fall or maybe Forget about Fall

When you wake up and it is 49 degrees outside you can't deny that fall is here. I am not ready for cold weather again. It seems like I just got done with winter. But I have to say, it is absolutely adorable watching Katie be chilly and cuddle up under her blanket. She is just too adorable. Corn has been picked in the field behind me, I haven't mowed the grass for about a month now (and I don't have the city on my butt either! lol, and my poor pool hasn't gotten any action for about a month either. So much for thinking that I would get to use it longer here than in IL!

So on for the fall/winter preparations. I have went through Alana & Katie's closet and got rid of most of their obviously summer clothes. Now I need to do Gavin's and Austin's. So right now my bedroom is a hodgepodge of totes, space bags and boxes of clothes, fall decorations, Halloween things, and my general messiness. For the first time in a while I am not dreading fall. It's kind of weird.

I have been working on my new project. It is a home based business.I am not sure what will come out of it but I hope good stuff. I started on my first bigger project. This one is for a friend and I hope to gain a lot of experience with it. I am having fun doing it! I am branching out with a few more things.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Fall really has arrived, meaning now is the perfect time to organize your closets. Thank you for choosing Space Bag to help with your seasonal clothing swap. Space Bag has an online community called Space Savers where we provide tips for solving storage problems and organizing household belongings. Feel free to visit www.SpaceSaversCommunity.com if you'd like to read our articles on Fall organization.

    Best wishes,
    Space Savers correspondent

    ReplyDelete