About to get interesting!!

Just a quick post because this is getting stuck in my head and I think I need to get it out before it swallows what is left of my brain. So things on my plate this week that I am not comfortable with:

1. Katie will be being watched by someone other than Pat.
2. I am starting school (some of the classes started on Monday)
3. One of the classes is online and it is in a format that I am really not familiar with.
4. I have a business venture that I am working on and wanted to get going this weekend.
5. I need to get my calendar organized before I forget something.
6. My medications that have IMMENSELY helped with everything else make me VERY forgetful.(not good when I was already.)

So that is my week in a nutshell. So wish me luck. The classes that I am taking are Math (UGH), American Popular Culture, and English Composition II.
English is the one that I am taking online. So we'll see!!! :o) Excited but nervous too.

No comments:

Post a Comment