disappointed...:(

So as many of you know, I have been struggling with my weight issue for a while now. I have been jogging at least 3 times a week, riding a bike the days that I don't jog, watching what I eat, cutting out soda (not entirely but hey!! I am not a saint!), and really trying hard to lose it. Pat & Jeremy are doing it with me too. So last week, they both weighed in.  They were both down 4lbs! YAY them. Such good news for them. I had lost 2lbs but I have gained it back so my total weight loss is sitting at zero.nada.zilch.zippo. For almost 1 1/2 months serious work towards it. It is so very discouraging.

Now I realize that I just had a baby yesterdayPhotobucket. I mean, almost 8 months ago.Photobucket But this is really kinda CRAP!!!  I mean seriously. HOW. LONG.DO.I.HAVE.TO.WAIT??? I even talked to the dr. and she said that she doesn't want to talk about it until I am 1 year post partum. So I guess I just get to be fat this summer.

And I have now disowned my lovely fiance.  He told me this morning that he is now up to 8lbs total loss. I almost shot him.

So I have been trying ground flaxseed. It is kinda similar in texture to coffee grounds, doesn't really have that much flavor that I can see and hopefully not the bad effects that Pat and Jeremy seem to think it will have. I just know that I am NOT buying a size bigger in pants so I may be going to work in my sweats.  So if you all love me and you KNOW you do, please say a prayer or something for my sanity that I can at least see a little movement of the scale. (Lower not higher!!)

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Andi - Be proud of the healthy choices and changes you are making that is a HUGE start and acheivment within itself, not only for you but your whole family =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharon. It is just soooooo frustrating. I am proud of where I am but I just want to see some of the rewards for it I guess. Thanks for cheering me on!! (do you have a blog? I would love to follow if you do!)

    ReplyDelete